Principal at Mpact Consulting & Coaching
Dr. Mariam Shebaya helps organizations, small businesses, teams, and individuals develop, learn, and grow. As an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, Organization Development Consultant, and Executive Coach, she focuses her expertise on the fields of Leadership and Organization Development.
Mariam has been active in the executive development and consultancy fields since 2005, and executive coaching since 2009. Her clients range from individuals and entrepreneurs to NGOs, business start-ups, and large multinationals. She has worked with clients from the UK, USA, Russia, India, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the Lebanon. Mariam is also a member of Duke Corporate Education’s (London, UK) Global Learning Resource Network.
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Aston University, Birmingham, UK. – Focus on Leadership Development and Developmental Readiness.
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy, London, UK. – Focus on personal performance, confidence building, and work-life balance.
- Corporate and Executive Coaching diploma from The Coaching Academy, London, UK. – Focus on career coaching, team coaching, conflict resolution, 360-degree feedback, and start-ups.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner from The Coaching Academy, London, UK. – Focus on changing unproductive patterns of work or behavior, and commitment to excellence and performance.
- M.B.A. in Business Administration from the Lebanese American University, Beirut, Lebanon. – Focus on Management. Thesis topic: Using Chatting as an Educational Tool.
- B.S. in Computer Science from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- Member & ad-hoc reviewer, Academy of Management
- Professional member & ad-hoc reviewer, Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Member, International Leadership Association
- Member, Association for Psychological Science
- Professional Member & Coach, Association for NLP